Check out these delightful shots by grade school kids in Chelsea, all done with disposable cameras. Goes to show you how ridiculous it is for me to learn how to shoot like the "masters" and obsess over the latest and greatest cameras. Note to self: turn off that "inhibition" switch on my next shoot. (Link for the whole set of photos)


Kamron_L_6.thumb.jpg
[Kamron, age 6]

Taffy_L_10.thumb.jpg
[Taffy, age 10]

Shamar_C_5_2.thumb.jpg
[Shamar, age 5]

Briana_W_8.thumb.jpg
[Briana, age 8]

Corinne_S_7_2.thumb.jpg
[Corinne, age 7]




-- The Friends of the High Line gave cameras to kids and sent them out to photograph Chelsea-- the shots are surprisingly good.

(Via Gothamist.)



1 comments:

Beatriz Cancel said...

Hi taj, these really are great. I gave Amelia's daycare teachers a disposible camera to capture, "her life without mommy and daddy". I wish they had the skills these kids have. Maybe I should just let Amelia (15 mo. old) take the pics from now on.
lol

Post a Comment

top