japanairlines105.jpg
Japan Airlines First Class (Photo: Y. Sonoda)





americanairlines086.jpg
American Airlines Economy Class (Photo: Paul Leduc)



As I took a cross country flight recently, I made sure that I brought my own food as I wasn't about to nibble on the cheese spread and crackers they give out on the flight. I actually remember a few good meals on international flights but most were just awful. Despite the negative experiences, I'm still ever so hopeful that some magical airline will decide to show off their proud meals, even to a domestic economy passenger. Until then, there's airlinemeals.net where I can drool over Air France's first class meals and be reminded of pathetic "snacks" on a lot of flights I've been on.



1 comments:

Rui Hosono said...

Hi. Thanks for informing your new Blog. My iBook crashed and I had no access these days. I feel like dying without Internet. I realised this is called an Internet dependency.
I agree with your comments about airline food. Most of them are awful. I am sorry but American Airlines is the worse. My favorite is Air India... There is a choice of vegetarian and non vegetarian. I do not care about that but sounds good, don't you think?? Every thing is so India.....Love.

Post a Comment

top