I'm charmed by these lovingly crafted paper back jackets by Spacek. Click on the individual jackets for larger images.

The "I Can Read Movies" Series

I Believe I Can Fly!We're the Princes of the UniverseNo More Drugs for that ManYou are standing in the cavern of the evil wizard. All around you are the carcasses of slain ice dwarfs.This Means Something. This is Important.Back Off, Man. I'm a Scientist.Ghost DadWhat Are You Looking at, Dicknose?I want a serious girlfriend. Somebody I can love- that's gonna love me back. Is that psycho?I suggest you give me what you owe me... or You've got purple on you...So she's a little organic! *shrug*When this baby hits 88 miles per hour... you're gonna see some serious shit.Hey, everybody, we're all gonna get laid!I wish that I could bake a cake made out of rainbows and smiles and we'd all eat it and be happy...Sorry, folks... park's closed. The moose out front shoulda told ya.You're going to love this... just love it.If I put these hands in my pockets, I will be arrested for carrying concealed deadly weapons. Knowhutimean?"



(Via spacesick.)




Technorati Tags:
, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,




3 comments:

Dr. Bamboo said...

The ones for "Highlander", "Sixteen Candles", and "Ernest goes to Camp" are phenomenal.

Sara said...

Very charming indeed! : )!

Haj said...

yeah, all movies that I loved back in the day.

Post a Comment

top