[Note: This isn't really a blog entry but more a forum for those running with me at nikeplus,com]



Welcome to the 60 miles/month September Challenge! As mentioned in the invite, this challenge is for those who run about 1-3 miles a day or 5-12 miles a week.



Feel free to comment or introduce yourselves in the "post a comment" field below, and be sure to check back to see what other runners are saying, too.



Happy running!




Our run, LIVE!!

domo_kun.jpg
Our running mascot "Domokun" Chocolate Marshmallow?



4 comments:

Cat said...

HI!!!! I just joined your challenge even though I started my run a few days ago. I am an absolute beginner... I started early this summer but I don't do well in the heat. Now that is it cooling off I'm ready.
I look forward to getting to know you.

Cat said...

HI!!!! I just joined your challenge even though I started my run a few days ago. I am an absolute beginner... I started early this summer but I don't do well in the heat. Now that is it cooling off I'm ready.
I look forward to getting to know you.

Haj said...

Yeah, it's hard in the heat. I find myself running on a treadmill on those days. Anyway, welcome!

Sara said...

As you know, I'm not much of a runner but I'll cheer you all on! Go team!! Run run run!!! & I love the angry, jogging chocolate marshmellow guy! :) sara

Post a Comment

top